This mould allows you to create a perfect, cute teddy figure in seconds.
Ideal for many occasions. Can be made fluffy with sugarpaste softened with water and applied with a damp paintbrush or by snipping with tweezer scissors (see our equipment section).
Add a Christmas hat, Easter bonnet etc. Can use head and arms to place in a cot, or coming out of the top of our Mitten or Bootie for a Christening cake. When dry can be stood up and secured to the top of a cake with royal icing. The teddy mould is featured in the book â€˜A Cake For Models or Mouldsâ€™.
These moulds can be used for Sugarpaste, Flower paste, Marzipan, Modelling paste, Chocolate, Candy, Boiled Sugar, Saltdough, Air Drying Clays, Cold Porcelain and Embossing Powder.
- One of the bestselling mould designs
- Excellent quality food approved silicon
- Flexible silicon for easy release
- Genuine Karren Davies Sugarcraft made in the UK
- Design approx. 10.5cm x 7cm diameter
- Mould approx. 13cm x 9cm
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before first use