This lace has the appearance of very fine crotchet. It is one of the most popular Karen Davies lace moulds. It is very easy to use! You can achieve a detailed, authentic lace design in seconds. It can be layered as shown. It is also great to use for clothing models. You can also add detail by piping using a fine nozzle (size 1 or 0) to add a lacy edge. Try piping small loops or dots! The lace can be attached flat on to the cake, or just attach the top edge and pull out the scallops as shown. It is best to use Karen Davies sugarpaste for this, as it doesnâ€™t crack easily and will stretch a little.
These moulds can be used for Sugarpaste, Flower paste, Marzipan, Modelling paste, Chocolate, Candy, Boiled Sugar, Saltdough, Air Drying Clays, Cold Porcelain and Embossing Powder.
- One of the bestselling mould designs
- Excellent quality food approved silicon
- Flexible silicon for easy release
- Genuine Karren Davies Sugarcraft made in the UK
- Design approx. 15 x 2.75cm
- Mould approx. 18 x 5cm
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before first use