Rainbow Dust ProGel Colours
These professional, highly concentrated colours by Rainbow Dust give deep, rich colouring from using only the smallest amount of ProGel â€“ meaning that they last a long time! To build up a shade, simply add the ProGel one small drop at a time to sugarpaste, pastry, marzipan, or buttercream for instance.
Each tube contains a tamper evident seal under the screw top. Simply peel away and squeeze the gel out of the tube. No more mess. No more wasted time trying to identify colours.
- Wide array of colours in the range.
- Approximately 25g net weight.
- Screw lid and foil safety seal.
- Colour coded tubes for easy identification of colours.
- Colours normally darken slightly on drying.
- Mix with Rejuvenator Fluid to create an edible liquid colour.
- Made in the UK.
Please remember colour shades shown are representative only and will vary between different PC monitors, tablets, and phone screens.
Glycerine, Silicone Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Colours: E133.
Suitable for vegetarians. Free from nuts, lactose, GM and gluten. Kosher approved.
Although not necessarily present in this particular product, the colours used across the entire colouring range may include the colours E102, E104, E110, E122 & E129 – which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in some children.